Saturday, June 18, 2005

More Cameras

Three more cameras, images taken from the last post I did about cameras. I still enjoy doing these, so I guess I will keep going. My buddy Andy gave me a shelving unit with 24 sections in it, so I'm figuring on using that to display these. So that means...many more cameras to go.

BTW, Andy and Shalene are in a show called Games We Play at 21 Grand. It's up until the 3rd of July. I haven't seen it yet but I'm going tomorrow. After that I have to get ready for Hawaii. My dad invited me, Al, my bro and his numero uno Debra to spend a week on the big island. We are staying at Fairchild Resort. Evidently you need to have some sort of membership to access pics of the place on their website, so I won't link it. I will take my trusty familiar, my much beloved Canon Elph and record all.

I am looking forward to this trip, since I have never been off the continent. My dad has been with his brother a few times and has relayed alluring tales involving pork, sunshine and volcanos. I have purchased a very large hat and am looking forward to playing tourist. We're leaving Saturday.

I have started work on a new painting and hope to make inroads this week. I will post progress shots.

MPK

No comments: