Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ashlar, again.

Worked a little more today on the painting, mostly evening out the tone of the floor. I also decided to darken the lines of the drawing in the book and carefully applied matte medium to seal. I think it's an improvement. I also fixed the "r" in "ashlar" written on the floor so it looks more like an "r". I overall darkened the lettering to make it more prominent.

I'm still stuck for what to put in the little space in the drawing where the brick has been removed. Also, it seems more and more to me that the space in front of the book seems...well...nekkid.

Needs a little something that looks casually dropped like the piece of charcoal under the word. Hmm.

MPK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey call me about coming down i have a rough idea and some fun things to do.