Friday, August 24, 2007

Car Blog...

I'm typing from my dad's car...technology: gotta love it. The wireless access was a little thin in San Mateo but now that we are in Burlingame, it's quite brisk.

Anyway.

We are heading up the El Camino to Millbrae Bart, since my panic disorder about freeways prevents me commuting by way of the 880 and San Mateo Bridge. My parents are big enough as human beings to indulge me in my nonsense and take me back and forth to Bart during different points in the week, so I can teach on the Peninsula.

Somedays I can park my truck at Millbrae Bart and drive myself down.

Sorry this post is kind of boring and pointless. I think my next post will be about Hawaii, before I totally forget about my trip. I was delayed by a fun little bout of cellulitis in my left foot. I was going to take a picture of it and post it for you all, but spared you at the last minute. So, you're welcome.

We're almost at the turn for Millbrae Bart and I will say adieu.

MPK

No comments: