Saturday, November 12, 2005

Random Stuff




Some shots I've had in my camera forever. I'm cleaning off the chip for Oaxaca.

First: The shadow of a cat who decided to rest its tuchis on our skylight last week. The photo has a "great modern art" quality to it! #2 rythmn with cat butt

Next: a photo of the finished product of an incredibly tedious conceptual project I've been working on for years. I finally made myself finish it while I was working on the camera project.

Next: Photo of the towers of St. Elizabeth's Church on 34th off of E. 14th.

Next: Photo of Alex in a really inane pose in his new suit. He got it for my bro's wedding. He got it on one of the little hole in the wall clothing shops on E. 14th. I was initially sceptical, but the guy was really cool and fitted Alex out personally and picked out the shirt color and tie. He even tossed in the little pocket frou.

MPK

No comments: